After my post on blogging the other day, I was asked to provide a list with links to other MG blogs. Your wish is my command. This list is by no means extensive, I come across new ones all the time, so if you want to add your blog or one that you enjoy reading just post a link to it in the comments below.
Disclaimer: I don’t promise to link to it as I will only link to blogs that I have enjoyed and would recommend.
- Amy Millard writes an informative and fun blog on her life with myasthenia
- Probably the most popular blog I’ve come across on Twitter is Jessica Gimeno’s on her battles against myasthenia and bipolar disorder.
- Part of the Women with MG community, this blog is written by a range of different bloggers.
- While I’m not entirely convinced of the science behind it, I have found Eat to beat myasthenia gravis blog inspiring.
- Stefanie Shea writes powerfully about her ups and downs with MG.